CITY TOUR AT NIGHT
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
- Experience Vietnamese history, local life, local sites, and local cultures at midnight
- Discover Saigon with famous places and sights by night
- Traveling around Saigon by sitting the back of motorbike by night
- Connect with local people
- Explore Saigon in 4 hours with private tour
- Enjoy the quiet, cool breeze and peaceful feeling in Saigon at night
- Have no free time to explore Saigon on day time
- Experience something crazy and different in Saigon
- Cannot take a sleep during your holiday
Let us bring you a great experience in the city with joining Vietnamese traffic and cultures like a local
Firstly, we will take you go through Saigon River Tunnel - the new urban area in Saigon; especially, you can enjoy the spectacular scenes of district 1
We keep going out of the city; we will come to Walking street one of the busiest and modern area with many famous buildings and restaurant.
Then, we will travel around French Town visit one of the most famous places in Saigon like The Notre Dame Cathedral, The Central Post Office, Opera House, and City Hall. Discover the interesting historical stories and structure inside.
Especially, we will have a chance to join with local people and enjoy street foods in Turtle Lake which is the best place for visiting because of the food, atmosphere and historical story there.
After that, we will go to Independence Palace was the home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the war time.
Finally, we also drive you around the Backpacker Street which is never sleep with many bar and beer clubs; as well as Ben Thanh Market – best place for shopping.
Moreover, It is more fantastic to have a full experience about Saigon by coming to a famous ghost building which is a museum now with a hidden ghost story inside.
At the end of the tour, our guides will say goodbye to you and give you a special Vietnamese gift.
- Saigon River Tunnel
- The Notre Dame Cathedral
- The Central Post Office
- Opera House
- City Hall
- Independence Palace
- Walking Street
- Backpacker Street
- Ben Thanh Market
- Ghost Building
Food and drinks: One drink (it can be flexible)
- Free pick-up and drop-off (Dist. 1, 3 - Extra charges for other districts)
- All food and drinks
- High quality helmet
- Travel insurance
- Small gift
- Personal expenses (shopping fees, souvenirs, tips, etc...)