MIDNIGHT TOUR BY MOTORBIKE
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
- Experience Vietnamese local life, local sites, and local cultures at midnight
- Discover Saigon with trying the typical Vietnamese food and drink in local areas at midnight
- Traveling around Saigon by sitting the back of motorbike by night
- Connect with local people
- Explore Saigon in 4 hours with private tour
- Enjoy the quiet, cool breeze and peaceful feeling in Saigon at night
- Don’t have free time to explore Saigon on day time
- Experience something crazy and different in Saigon
- Cannot take a sleep during your holiday
Let us bring you a great experience in the city with joining Vietnamese traffic and cultures like a local
Our guides will pick you up at your hotel or specified places at 10.00 PM.
First, we will take you go through Saigon River Tunnels - the new urban area in Saigon – you can enjoy the spectacular scenes of district 1. Especially, we are going to sit on the back of the bike riding along the river to getting to see the way the poor and homeless people make a living and struggle their lives.
The next place, let us take you go through the old mafia area which becomes a paradise of street food now, particularly crossing the seafood street which is the busiest place at night time. Then, we will visit a floating market area where many Mekong Delta people doing business with a big variety of Mekong tropical fruits.
Next we will take an adventure to ghost building which is an empty building in China town because of their Fung Shui. The next stop is amazing flower market in Saigon with many different kinds of flowers under the lights. The next stop is oldest apartment which will you bring you a good experience with real life of Vietnamese people in local area at midnight; moreover, you also see the old houses of Saigonese. Then, we continue our tour by visiting Thich Quang Duc monument which is the monk burned himself to protest the persecution of Buddhists in 1963. Furthermore, we also drive you around the French town which is famous places in Saigon because of their French architecture.
Before the tour ends, let us take you to the "never sleep" area where it's the center of all kinds of entertainment. It's the heaven where expats coming here to relax, dance, get drunk and party whole night with a really reasonable price.
It is fantastic to have a full experience about Saigon by enjoying Vietnamese typical food and drink in local restaurants during the tour.
At the end of the tour, our guides will say goodbye to you and give you a special Vietnamese gift.
- Saigon River Tunnels
- The old mafia area
- Floating market
- The haunted house in Saigon
- China Town
- Flower market
- The old apartment
- The statue of the Monk who burnt himself in 1963
- Slum area
- Midnight local market
- Homeless's areas
- Central famous sites
- "Never sleeping area" - Bui Vien street
Food and drinks: Food and drinks can be flexible
- Beef Noodles Soup or Grilled Pork Noodle
- Coffee or Coconut
- Free pick-up and drop-off (Dist. 1, 3 - Extra charges for other districts)
- All food and drinks (Coffee and beef noodles soup)
- High quality helmet
- Travel insurance
- Small gift
Personal expenses (shopping fees, souvenirs, tips, etc...)