SLUM TOUR BY MOTORBIKE - MORNING
ALL SLUM AREAS IN SAIGON
If Ha Noi is famous for being a capital of Vietnam, Saigon is seen as the center of frenetic commercial activity. Not only is it the land of opportunity, as those who are eager to take advantage of a fast-growing environment, but it is also the land of contrasts - contrasts between rich and poor, between country and city, between past and present.
Contrasts of Saigon considers the Saigon where past and present, the old and the new, the big and the small mixed; where the rich is far from the poor only one footstep. Would you like to have full view of the city in just a few hours? Let us draw a sharp contrast of Saigon and make you like locals while sitting on the back of a bike. Don’t miss this option to see Saigon in contrast in just few hours.
We would like to show you from the touristy center to the slum inside the center and outside the center. We also show you the slum in the old mafia area and the slum along the river through 5-7 districts. Not yet stop there, we will bring you to see the the slum in the process of dismantling and and re-construction. Furthermore, we share our views and thinkings during the tour about slum life, slum job and takeyou to the charity food stall where they sell a meal with rice and food only for 2.000 VND. We show the contrast, tell you the Vietnam society after the war, the bustle and hustle city, the contrast lives, how people make a living and live in slum areas, included little-known. We want to make sure you finish the tour with a different perspective about this city, and with 99% understanding everything here.
Slum areas we will visit?
- Mordern and prosperous centre
- Slum area of the centre
- Slum area in the old mafia area
- Slum in the process of dismantling and construction
- Slum along the Saigon river
- Slum outside the centre
- Slum at floating market
- Slum work's areas
- Slum's houses
- 2000 Vietnamese Dong charity food stall
- Free pick-up and drop-off (Dist. 1, 3, 5 - Extra charges for other districts)
- All drinks: sugarcane juice, coffee, water, etc...
- High quality helmet
- Accident insurance
- Small gift
- Personal expenses (shopping fees, souvenirs, tips, etc...)
- Wear casual clothes
- Ask your guide for safety before you want to take pictures.
- Friendly to the locals (no discrimination against the poor)